There are a large number of photos in this walkthrough, so the build has been partitioned into the following sections:
- Part 0 – print pattern and cut pieces
- Part 1 – create logo in front piece
- Part 2 – putting the fly zip in the front piece.
- Part 3 – rear zip
- Part 4 – main build
Links to download the pattern are at the bottom of this page.
Trace and cut out all pieces.
Mark out all the pieces, taking note of the colour required for each, and where pieces have a mirror image.
Pieces cut out. The S logo is a printout onto film at this point.
Ensure all pieces are clearly marked with their identity, left-right handedness, gluing sides, construction order and alignment marks.
This photo shows how the two sleeve pieces match up to the 4 body pieces.
Now proceed to part 1.
Complete pattern in editable form (iDraw) – Catsuit Superman 1.4 PUB.idraw
Pattern pieces (PDF):
- Catsuit Superman 1.4 ABCDE
- Main catsuit pattern pieces.
- Catsuit Superman 1.4 FGHIJKL
- Red pattern pieces: boots, pants.
- Catsuit Superman 1.4 logo
- Log. Yellow parts for red background.
- Catsuit Superman 1.4 N,O
- Grips for boot soles
- Catsuit Superman 1.4 M
- Belt buckle